How to Apply - Heartland CPM Program
Eligibility for the Program
We ask that you meet the following criteria for eligibility in the Heartland CPM program:
- Obtain a recommendation from your supervisor
- Have at least one year's experience as a public employee
- Be a supervisor or manager (supervisors and managers will receive preference in the selection process over non-supervisory or non-managerial employees).
Submitting Your Application:
- Follow this link to the registration site to complete your application.
- After completing the application, you'll receive a confirmation email with links to complete the following forms:
- The participant intent form indicating that you intend to participate fully and complete all program requirements
- The supervisor recommendation form
- Submit your electronic letter of recommendation and letter of intent to email@example.com
- To receive the early bird discount, your application should be received by October 31. The regular rate begins on November 1.
- We will continue to accept applications until we have full enrollment.
- Note that space is limited so full enrollment could actually occur prior to the December 1 date.
- We encourage you to apply early.
Candidates will receive written notification regarding their admission into the program once the letter referenced above are received.