Personal & Organizational Integrity
- Models and encourages high standards of honesty and integrity.
- Promotes ethical practices in all organizational activities
- Able to identify potential ethical problems and conflicts of interest
- Managing and improving work processes
- Demonstrating technical competence
- Setting priorities
- Achieving results
- Utilizing resources effectively
- Using effective problem solving skills
- Generating, collecting and analyzing information
- Basing decisions on analysis of data
- Challenging status quo
- Ensuring knowledge management processes
- Demonstrating positive interpersonal skills: facilitating, motivating, coaching
- Managing conflict
- Developing organizational capacity
- Sponsoring, developing and leading teams
- Facilitating change and transition
- Building networks
- Delegating and collaborating
- Empowering others
- Understanding others
- Respecting others
- Influencing others
- Managing meetings effectively
- Creating learning organizations
- Assessing oneself
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Developing and implementing personal improvement plans
- Demonstrating positive values: integrity, honesty, respect
- Making effective presentations
- Understanding the political environment
- Acting appropriately
- Thinking creatively and challenging assumptions
- Demonstrating critical thinking skills
- Approaches planning, decision-making and implementation from an enterprise perspective
- Understanding internal and external relationships that impact the organization.
Public Service Focus
- Delivering superior services to the public and internal and external recipients.
- Identifies customer/clients and other stakeholders.
- Integrates customer/client needs and expectations into development and delivery of services
- Improves the quality of services, product, and processes on an ongoing basis.
- Acts as a change agent with emphasis on fostering creativity, innovation and being proactive.
- Supports change within the organization by implementing strategies to help others adapt to changes in the work environment.