If you wish to participate in an open enrollment workshop, you should:
- Complete and submit the registration form (PDF)
- Pay using the information on the registration form
A couple of days after receiving your registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with your workshop information. (This is NOT an automated process and takes a couple of days.)
- Our deadlines are generally two weeks prior to the workshop start date. Here are specific deadlines for upcoming workshops:
- Customer Service Workshop in Coffeyville on Feb. 10: January 27 deadline
- Each workshop is priced to cover that specific workshops's fees and materials. (Most commonly, agencies sponsor their employee's participation.) Here are specific prices for upcoming workshops:
- Customer Service Workshop in Coffeyville on Feb. 10: $99
We understand that circumstances may arise that make you unable to attend an event/course for which you have registered. You may send someone else in your place*, but you must notify us of that change a minimum of three business days prior to the event/course. There is no fee for this substitution.
If sending someone else isn’t an option, you can cancel your registration up to two weeks prior to the event/course and your registration fee will be refunded, less a $25 per person administrative fee. If you cancel less than two weeks in advance of the event/course, you will be responsible for a $50 per person administrative fee. If you fail to cancel by the deadline and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment of the administrative fee.
We reserve the right to cancel the event/course and return fees in the event of insufficient registration. The liability of the University of Kansas is limited to the registration fee. The University of Kansas will not be responsible for any losses incurred by registrants, including but not limited to airline cancelation charges or hotel deposits.
*For Law Enforcement Leadership Academy, this substitute must be a sworn officer.
We accommodate persons with disabilities. Please call 785-864-6864 to discuss your needs at least two weeks before the start of the program if possible.
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS 66045, 785-864-6414, 711 TTY.