How to Apply - LELA Command School
Eligibility for the Program
This program is geared toward current law enforcement commanders to prepare them for senior and executive-level roles. The program is open to sworn, command-level law enforcement leaders throughout Kansas who are tasked with significant management responsibilities.
- Be selected by your supervisor
- Be a sworn, command-level law enforcement leader in Kansas
- Have significant management responsibilities
- Have a least one year of experience in a public organization
Submitting Your Application:
- Follow this link to the LELA Command School registration page (Enrole)
- After completing the application you'll receive a confirmation email with links to complete the following forms:
- The participant intent form indicating that you intend to participate fully and complete all program requirements
- The supervisor recommendation form
- To receive the early bird discount, your application should be received by October 31. The regular fee begins November 1.
- We will continue to accept applications until we have full enrollment.
- We encourage you to apply early.
Candidates will receive written notification regarding their admission into the program once the letter referenced above are received.