||Thursday and Friday, April 25-26, 2019
||Thursday: 8:15 am - 3:00 am
Friday: 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
||The Oread Hotel
1200 Oread Ave, Lawrence, KS 66044
- Individuals: $260
- Retiree & Manager-in-Transition: $130
- Students: $50
- The student rate is for full-time students and for part-time students whose employers are not paying the conference fee for the student.
Optional add on activities:
- KACM Luncheon (Thursday): $30
- Breakfast (Friday): $15
Please register by April 19, 2019
For your convenience, there is a room block for the conference at the Oread Hotel.
- Rooms are $125 per night (plus applicable taxes)
- Block dates: April 24-April 25
- Block deadline: Monday, March 25, 2019
- Block name: KCCM Conference 2018
- To reserve a room within the block prior to the release date, call the hotel's central reservation department at 785-843-1200. Be sure to mention the block name KCCM Conference 2019, or KU Public Management Center. Their hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. CST, Saturday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. CST, and Sunday 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. CST.
- Click here for a listing of other Lawrence hotels.
Valet parking at the Oread Hotel is provided by the KU Public Management Center. Be sure to tell the valets you are attending the "KCCM Conference."
||Ruth DeWitt firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-2554